Things to do in Central Ohio – March Edition
Can you believe that March is here already? It seems like February flew by! While the cold, snowy weather is (hopefully) over, March can still be a tricky month. Between cold spells, storms that last for days and the typical early spring snowfall, you might be spending more time in the house than you expected. Luckily, there are plenty of events happening in the Columbus area to keep you busy! Below are a few of our picks for the month of March. Check them out and get rid of that cabin fever!
- Arnold Sports Festival, Feb. 27-March 2, multiple locations: It’s that time again! The Arnold is the largest multi-sports festival and is named after Arnold Schwarzenegger, who co-produces the event. This annual can’t-miss athletic festival has several fitness and sports events, as well as an expo fair featuring the latest in fitness apparel, equipment, training tools and nutrition. Visit the official event web site to learn more.
- The Eagles, March 5, 8 p.m., Nationwide Arena: Who doesn’t love the Eagles? Rock out to some of the band’s classics, as well as some never-before-heard tunes. Tickets start at $39. Find out more here.
- Shrek the Musical, March 7-9, Palace Theatre: Bring the kids to sing and laugh along with everyone’s favorite ogre! This award-winning musical is fun for all ages and will guarantee a good time. Tickets start at $15. To learn more, see the show’s official web site.
- Dublin St. Patrick’s Celebration, March 15, city of Dublin: Celebrate St. Patty’s Day at the area’s largest and greenest celebration! Festivities include the annual St. Patrick’s Day parade, a pancake breakfast, and a number of food and drink specials throughout the day at various restaurants. Click here to learn more.
- Beer Brewing, March 23, 2:30 p.m., Franklin Park Conservatory: Do you enjoy craft beer or wanted to learn about the brewing process? Head to this event where a brewer from North High Brewing will explain the basics and you can taste several varieties while making your own IPA! Admission starts at $30. Find out more on Franklin Park Conservatory’s web site.
What are your favorite events in March? Let us know by leaving a comment below!